KLOXO-MR is special edition (fork) of Kloxo with many features not existing on Kloxo official release (6.1.12+). That fork named as Kloxo-MR (meaning ‘Kloxo fork by Mustafa Ramadhan’). Installation Step 1 Sample output: Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 Step 7 For install Kloxo-MR 6.5.0 Step 8.1 For install Kloxo-MR 7.0.0 […]
Kloxo is one of the advanced open source and free web hosting control panel for RHEL / CentOS 5.x. This web hosting control panel included all the leading control panel features such as PHP, MYSQL, Apache, FTP, Perl, CGI and more. Kloxo system requirement A running CentOS 5.x server A Minimum 256MB of RAM to […]
To view your current version of GCC, you can use the command: Result or use the command Result: You try to upgrade GCC but unsuccessfully. How to upgrade GCC on Linux? Method 1: Install redhat developer toolset 1.1 Step 1: Download file devtools-1.1.repo to your server. Result: Step 2: use yum to install redhat developer […]
As you may or may not be aware, a new GNU bash exploit has been disclosed by the name of ShellShock, (CVE-2014-6271). This affects the VPS hosting clients running Linux. What can ShellShock be used for? ShellShock makes your servers vulnerable to remote attacks from attackers without you in the knowledge. The most common attack […]
You installed some cronjobs, you feel uncomfortable due to too many email alerts. How to disable them? First, you need know Unix / Linux crontab file stored Now, you download it for editing, (or you can use some editor like vi, nano…) change line to save file and upload it (rewrite) Final, you restart […]
Linux and Unix-like operating system may change the default from /var/spool/cron/ to something else. Use the following as a guideline for your OS (assuming that user name is tutorialspots): Mac OS X – /usr/lib/cron/tabs/ (user cron location /usr/lib/cron/tabs/tutorialspots) FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD – /var/cron/tabs/ (user cron location/var/cron/tabs/tutorialspots) CentOS/Red Hat/RHEL/Fedora/Scientific Linux – /var/spool/cron/ (user cron location/var/spool/cron/tutorialspots) Debian / Ubuntu Linux – /var/spool/cron/crontabs/ (user cron location/var/spool/cron/crontabs/tutorialspots) HP-UX Unix – /var/spool/cron/crontabs/ (user […]
Read new version: Vesta Control Panel installation – new update 2016 Vesta CP available for 1. RHEL 5, RHEL 6 2. CentOS 5, CentOS 6 3. Debian 7 4. Ubuntu LTS, Ubuntu 13.04, Ubuntu 13.10 Step 1: Download installation script curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh result: Step 2: bash vst-install.sh Result: Step 3: Run it bash […]
To verify if a CentOS Linux system is 32 bit versus 64 bit you can use the uname command. Below are examples of using the uname command from the CLI on a 32 bit system followed by using the uname command on a 64 bit system. 32 Bit CentOS Linux Server [root@localhost ~]# uname -a […]
In this tutorial we will learn how to install and add the RPMforge repository into CentOS 5. We will also learn how to disable it once it is installed. Installation: Follow the simple steps below and the rpmforge repo will be installed in seconds. 1. Verify 32 Bit or 64 Bit: Verify if your server […]
The rar and unrar packages are not available from the default yum repositories on CentOS Linux so you will need to install the rpmforge repo to install these packages via yum. Read this article for steps on how to install the RPMforge repository on CentOS Linux. Once installed you can install rar and unrar using […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.