Step 1: goto https://github.com/centminmod/centminmod/branches then choose your branch you want to install like 123.08stable Use this command: Step 2: use this command: Result: Step 3: use this command: result: Step 4: use this command: Step 5: result: Step 6: Step 7: (like step 5 of method 1)
Step 1: Use command Step 2: Use command: Then use menu 5. Type your version you want to install like 5.5.9 Type y Now you have PHP 5.5.9
To check if your Nginx server support Ipv6, you can use this command: Here the example with the server that support Ipv6 you see –with-ipv6. If your nginx server doesn’t support ipv6, you won’t see it, and you will get this error: How to fix it? You must recompile Nginx on your server. Step 1: […]
Step 1: yum -y install git wget nano bc unzip Step 2: cd /usr/local/src Step 3: git clone https://github.com/centminmod/centminmod.git centminmod Step 4: cd centminmod Step 5: ./centmin.sh install (you must wait in some minutes) Done! now, you can use Centmin Mod.
In previous tutorial, we learn how to add new Domain/Subdomain Account Now, how to remove Domain/Subdomain Account? We see in that tutorial, after add new Domain/Subdomain Account: Now, we do follow this
After migration from apache to nginx, your website can’t run. You will get the error: Because Nginx doesn’t support .htaccess file. You can follow these steps below: Step 1: Find your domain conf file i.e. /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf Step 2: use code: I.e. Step 3: restart nginx Done!
Step 1: Step 2 If you get the error: You can download it here Result: Step 3 Now you can access phpmyadmin via address: https://tutorialspots.com/6936_mysqladmin27567/ Important note: you only access via server_name defined main hostname in virtual.conf and not via ip access If you see error 404 not found, please check file /etc/csf/csf.conf Must place […]
Centmin Mod:how to add new Domain/Subdomain Account Method 1: Use SSH command line: Output: Note: -s y mean ssl self-signed create. The below process will automatically create some file for configuration: Nginx vhost conf: /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf Nginx SPDY SSL vhost conf: /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.ssl.conf Some information: Vhost public web root: /home/nginx/domains/tutorialspots.com/public SSL configure: /usr/local/nginx/conf/ssl_include.conf Self-signed SSL Certificate: /usr/local/nginx/conf/ssl/tutorialspots.com/tutorialspots.com.crt […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.