PHP function to detect Point in Polygon: Test for convex polygon: Result: IN OUT Test for concave polygon: Result: OUT IN OUT Note: we only apply this method for simple polygon (non-self-intersecting polygon). Test for complex polygon (self-intersecting polygon) Result: OUT OUT OUT Error for point 2.
This routine calculates the distance between two points (given the latitude/longitude of those points). It is being used to calculate the distance between two locations: Example: Result: 423232.85930123 Note: Result as meters Ellipsoidal parameters: Name Major axis, a (km) Flattening (f) WGS84 6378.13700 1/298.257223563 GRS80/NAD83 6378.13700 1/298.257222101 WGS66 6378.145 1/298.25 GRS67/IAU68 6378.16000 1/298.2472 WGS72 6378.135 […]
Read first: PHP functions: remove accents, UTF8 to ASCII, latinization Usage: result: Regardez les videos YouTube – notamment celles proposees en Haute Definition (HD) – en toute convivialite sur grand ecran. result: Eti prodazhi polnostyu avtomaticheskie. Imeyushiesya ezhechasnye podpiski takzhe prodolzhayut rabotat. result: Cong hoa Xa hoi chu nghia Viet Nam Some simple table to […]
Is it possible to get image path from some text using PHP ? For example, we have a text with such code somewhere inside it This text is stored in DB (as article). How to get image path (in this example it is – http://tutorialspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/1.png) from text? Of course, text and images varies from article […]
There are many methods to remove accents, UTF8 to ASCII, latinization: Method 1 Using iconv function: result: Regardez les vidos YouTube – notamment celles proposes en Haute Dfinition (HD) – en toute convivialit sur grand cran. result: Regardez les vid’eos YouTube – notamment celles propos’ees en Haute D’efinition (HD) – en toute convivialit’e sur grand […]
Read first: Function sys_getloadavg in PHP < 5.1.3 This function can calculate percentage of CPU load, work done with LINUX and WINDOWS OS. Usage: Online demo In LINUX OS, we use file /proc/stat to calculate. This file keeps track of a variety of different statistics about the system since it was last restarted. The contents […]
In the previous tutorial PHP function: get US state name by abbreviation, we can get US state name by abbreviation. Now, we try to get US state abbreviation from state name. We use function array_flip to flip $state_list: We get the list below: We should use the list with key in lower case: The flipped […]
This is a state list I made for a website. I kept it just in case i ever needed it again, which i have. I figured it would probably help someone else out. It includes all states in the US and two “51st state” (Puerto Rico and Guam). There are some functions that return the […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.