About a year or more a go, I had an issue in my iTunes where all the latest played dates of the songs in my library were all the same. The only way to fix the issue was to shift all my information onto a new user account. However, once I did that, the old […]
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
Step 1: yum search php-soap result: [root@oanhnhau ~]# yum search php-soap Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, protectbase Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * epel: mirrors.solfo.com * updates: mirror.5ninesolutions.com * base: centos.mirror.freedomvoice.com * addons: mirror.pac-12.org * extras: mirrors.usc.edu epel | 3.6 kB 00:00 32b030121b83fbe38c4fd0bcdbbe5334dfde766b-primary.sqlite. | 3.1 MB 00:00 0 packages excluded due to repository protections ============================== Matched: […]
With this tutorial, we are going to take a look at the best way to configure a local web server to serve fake domain/subdomains (or virtual hosts) accessible via our browser of choice. Using virtual hosts is a really useful solution to isolate configurations for each virtual host–and it’s easier to migrate code. We are […]
In this tutorial we will learn how to install and add the Remi Repository into LINUX (RHEL/CentOS 5-6, Fedora 12-17). Follow the simple steps below and the rpmforge repo will be installed in seconds. 1. Verify 32 Bit or 64 Bit: Verify if your server is 32 bit or 64 bit. Use this tutorialspots.com article […]
Step 1: Log in to SSH. Step 2: You can check centOS version installed on your dedicated derver / VPS using below SSH command: cat /etc/*release* Result: [root@vps ~]# cat /etc/*release* CentOS release 5.3 (Final) version of centos ssh How to check version of CentOS Linux by SSH The easiest way to check your CentOS […]
mytop is a ‘top’ clone for MySQL. mytop is a console-based (non-gui) tool for monitoring the threads and overall performance of MySQL 3.22.x, 3.23.x, and 4.x servers. It runs on most Unix systems which have Perl, DBI, and Term::ReadKey installed. And with Term::ANSIColor installed you even get color. As of version 0.7, it even runs […]
If you’ve forgotten your LXAdmin ‘admin’ password, you can change it by taking the following steps: 1. Connect to your VPS via ssh: Use Bitvise Tunnelier to login your VPS or dedicated server 2. Open new terminal console: 3. Run the following command. sh /script/resetpassword master newpassword Now you can use the new password to […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.