Sometimes, php-fpm service is error, how to monitor for php-fpm service ? Step 1: create a file like check.php with a simple content like and upoad this file to document root (like: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html), you will have the link: http://localhost/check.php Step 2: add a cron job: You can use the command line Then type: i Then […]
Archive | PHPRSS feed for this section
We use reflect as the example: Result:
PHP parse_str equivalent in golang is url.ParseQuery Example: Result:
Sometime, you can see this error: A case i can show: when you post a HTML code from a textarea form. Ex: POST /url in page /url you can add a header: Do by PHP:
After I showed last week what problems you can deal with when switching from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7, I would like to show you how to switch to PHP 7 at all. Since I am now migrating to CentOS with all servers, it will be the first time that it is not a Debian […]
Function apache_request_headers supports only on Apache, how to use it on Nginx. Here is the solution:
In some case, we need to read a first part of a website page or a file (eg a big file). How to limit read size? We can use CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION: Example 1: Example 2: get header and more information Result:
Step 1: Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: Step 4: Result: Step 5: Step 6: Result: Step 7: Result: Step 8: Result: Step 9:
CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION: A callback accepting two parameters. The first is the cURL resource, and the second is a string with the data to be written. The data must be saved by this callback. It must return the exact number of bytes written or the transfer will be aborted with an error. Result: Example 2:
If you set option CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT to true, you can get request header with function curl_getinfo (see example 2) CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION: A callback accepting two parameters. The first is the cURL resource, the second is a string with the header data to be written. The header data must be written by this callback. Return the number of […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.