Sometimes, php-fpm service is error, how to monitor for php-fpm service ? Step 1: create a file like check.php with a simple content like and upoad this file to document root (like: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html), you will have the link: http://localhost/check.php Step 2: add a cron job: You can use the command line Then type: i Then […]
Archive | LINUXRSS feed for this section
You forgot or you unknow your root MYSQL password! How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux? Step 1: stop MariaDb Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: stop and start Mariadb service Note: You can’t use command service mysql restart
To run nodejs webserver forever, you can use forever like: How to do this with golang ? There are many methods, i can show one of them: Step 1: content: Step 2:
Step 1: For win64 For win32 Result example: Step 2: extract tar.gz file For win64 For win32 Step 3: Put the export declaration in ~/.bashrc. (use your GOPATH) Now you can use go command:
After I showed last week what problems you can deal with when switching from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7, I would like to show you how to switch to PHP 7 at all. Since I am now migrating to CentOS with all servers, it will be the first time that it is not a Debian […]
Step 1: Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: Step 4: Result: Step 5: Step 6: Result: Step 7: Result: Step 8: Result: Step 9:
Step 1: install nginx: Result: Step 2: Install MySQL Step 3: Install php-fpm and php5-mysql Result: Step 4: Edit file /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini Find line change to Step 5: Configure Nginx to use our PHP Example we edit file /etc/nginx/sites-available/default Done!
To install netstat on Linux, use one command line Result:
You can easily install OpenVPN on Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS by using only one command line: Result: Finish, now you retype that command to create new account, remove account, uninstall OpenVPN Result: Looks like OpenVPN is already installed If you get the error during the installation: You can easily fix it by using these command […]
In this tutorial, i use PHP 5.4 and CentOS 32bits. Step 1: You can find other download at here For 32bits For 64bits Result: Step 2: decompress Result: Verify in the folder extract: Now change dir to the folder: chilkat-9.5.0-php-5.4-x86-linux Step 3: Copy chilkat_9_5_0.so to the PHP extensions directory. You can find the path of […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.