When you create a new custom type in WordPress, you need to use Featured image, how to set Featured image in custom post type? Step 1: you must place thumbnail in supports array See example below (for post type: actor): Step 2: You must add theme support for this post type See example below (for […]
Plugin Name: Tutorialspots Anti-Adblock Plugin URI: http://tutorialspots.com Description: Anti-Adblock Author: Tutorialspots Author URI: http://tutorialspots.com Version: 1.0.0 License: GPL2 Download: http://demo.downappz.com//wordpress/tutorialspots-anti-adblock-v1.0.0.zip Installation: Step 1: Upload zip file to folder wp-contents/plugins Step 2: Unzip file Step 3: Goto wp-admin and active this plugin Step 4: Goto Anti-Adblock setting Now you can use this plugin 😀
After migration from apache to nginx, your website can’t run. You will get the error: Because Nginx doesn’t support .htaccess file. You can follow these steps below: Step 1: Find your domain conf file i.e. /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf Step 2: use code: I.e. Step 3: restart nginx Done!
A day, we can’t login to wp-admin, because of our website is hacked or a long time ago we don’t logged in… We can’t reset the password via email. How to reset WordPress admin password? Follow theses steps: Step 1: Goto Phpmyadmin to view the admin’s ID. Here is 1 Step 2: goto file index.php […]
Step 1: Plugins -> add new Step 2: Search: “MathJax-LaTeX” Step 3: Click “Install now” Step 4: Click “Activate Plugin” to activate that plugin. If your see the error below, you can fix following some steps below. Step a: Plugins -> Editor Step b: select MathJax-LaTex Step c: click “Select” You can see in lines […]
Almost of WordPress themes include a language file to make translating to a different language easy. Inside the theme folder wp-content/themes/theme-name/languages , you’ll find a language file named theme-name.pot. Configure WordPress Before translating your theme, you’ll need to make sure WordPress is setup correctly with your locale. Open wp-config.php and modify the line below, or add it if […]
You’ve probably noticed at some sites a little message, mainly in the page footer, type ‘ Page generated in 0th seconds …. ‘or something similar. Here you can learn how to easily make using PHP microtime() function
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.