You must have an account on BitBucket. Step 1: Download SourceTree for Windows: https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTreeSetup_22.214.171.124.exe Step 2: install Click Next. Click Next. Click Install. Check Lauch SourceTree then click Finish. Step 3: Click I agree then Continue Step 4: Click Go to my Atlassian Step 5: Enter name of your organization, then click Generate License Download […]
Step 1: Check in your PHP’s extension directory (like: D:\AppServ\php5\ext) if not exists file php_memcache.dll, go to the page http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/memcache/3.0.8/ to download this file (depends on your PHP version). For me, i download file http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/memcache/3.0.8/php_memcache-3.0.8-5.4-ts-vc9-x86.zip Step 2: Edit your file php.ini, add this line: Step 3: restart apache Now, check your phpinfo Next: How to […]
How to install GeoIp module for PHP on Windows Step 1: Download GeoIP release at here Ex: for PHP 5.4 http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/geoip/1.0.8/php_geoip-1.0.8-5.4-ts-vc9-x86.zip Step 2: extract file php_geoip.dll then place it in your extension folder like: D:\AppServ\php5\ext Step 3: Download file GeoLiteCity.dat.gz Step 4: extract file GeoLiteCity.dat and rename it to GeoIPCity.dat Step 5: Place this file […]
Step 1: Download OpenSSL 1.0.1 and extract this file. Step 2: Copy 3 files in folder bin to folder D:\AppServ\Apache2.2\bin Note: backup first. Now, if you run this command: openssl version you will get the error: C:\Users\Administrator>openssl version WARNING: can’t open config file: c:/usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf OpenSSL 1.0.1t 3 May 2016 You can create the folder c:/usr/local/ssl/ […]
Step 1: Download Composer-Setup Step 2: Run Setup If you see the warning: Some settings on your machine may cause stability issues with Composer. If you encounter issues, try to change the following: The OpenSSL library (0.9.8t) used by PHP does not support TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.1. If possible you should upgrade OpenSSL to version 1.0.1 […]
How to create SSH tunnel on Windows by using AutoSSH Step 1: download Cygwin Step 2: Install Cygwin Step 3: Open Cygwin terminal Follow step 1,2,3 in this tutorial: How to install SSH daemon on Windows Step 4: Generate a public/private key pair Use this commandline: Use empty passphrase: Step 5: Copy your newly-created public […]
Step 1: download Cygwin at http://www.cygwin.com/ For Windows 32bits: http://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe For Windows 64bits: http://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe Step 2: Install Cygwin Find AutoSSH, OpenSSH OpenSSL Zip Unzip Step 3: Open Cygwin terminal To verify if Cygwin (cygrunsrv) is installed properly, run the following command: If you see the screen like It means you install Cygwin successfully!! Otherwise, you […]
HaxeDevelop is a great developer IDE with integrated source-control support (svn, git, mercurial), tasks/todo, snippets, plugin support, XML/HTML/CSS completion and even built-in zen-coding for HTML. System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7+ with .NET 3.5 Mac OSX/Linux compatible using virtualization software or Wine/CrossOver Native (Qt) Mac OSX/Linux helper is available to improve OS integration Step […]
When you use OpenSSL on Windows, you receive the error: can’t open config file: /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf E.x. How to fix it? Step 1: Find the location of file openssl.conf This’s my case: D:\AppServ\Apache2.2\conf\openssl.cnf Step 2: set the variable OPENSSL_CONF Now, you can use OpenSSL well
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Date setTimezoneOffset method November 21, 2017
- How to chmod folders or files only November 20, 2017
- Using FTP with VPSSIM on CentOS November 20, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS November 11, 2017
- How to create a free Let’s Encrypt certificate on CentOS with NGINX November 11, 2017
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io November 11, 2017
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.