Read more: How to install a LAMP stack on Ubuntu 12.x Step 1: edit /etc/apache2/ports.conf file Step 2: edit/add file yourdomain in folder /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ Ex: file tutorialspots.com
On Ubuntu, to change DNS we must change file /etc/resolv.conf but it will be overwritten after the system reboots. To resolve this problem, we must install the resolvconf package by using these steps below Step 1 Output: Step 2: Now, we change the /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/base file, instead of /etc/resolv.conf file Add your owner DNS like: Step […]
LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) is the group of open source software used to make a webserver. Installation APACHE Step 1 Output: Step 2 Output: Now, you can access your server’s IP address: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/ Install MYSQL Output Install PHP You type “y” and PHP will be installed. Output sample: Install PHP’s modules You can see […]
Ajenti requires ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin. Previous releases might work with Python upgraded. 1. Add repository key: wget http://repo.ajenti.org/debian/key -O- | apt-key add – 2. Add repository to /etc/apt/sources.list: echo “deb http://repo.ajenti.org/ng/debian main main ubuntu” >> /etc/apt/sources.list 3. Install the package: apt-get update && apt-get install ajenti result: 4. Restart the service: service ajenti restart […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.