Example 3: HTTPS Source grabber Result: Note:
Part 1: PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection The solution is use function stream_socket_enable_crypto to turn encryption on an already connected socket: We change function fsocks4sockopen to the new Now we can grab data from a HTTPS page: Result: Here the code of http://demo/tutorialspots.com/sock/gate.php
This is a useful class written by me and use it regularly. Features HTTPS connection Basic authorization, HTTP proxy SOCKS5 proxy Cookie jar and much more… For some usage, you can read more: PHP & CURL: step by step
Please read first: PHP SOCKS4 Interface Try to grab data from a HTTPS page like: https://www.google.com we get a empty string string(0) “” or an error 400 Bad Request: string(526) “ 400 Bad Request Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You’re speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- jQuery printMe2 plugin July 20, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.