How to install SSH2 extension for PHP on Windows Step 1: Download SSH2 release at here Ex: for PHP 5.4 http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/ssh2/0.12/php_ssh2-0.12-5.4-ts-vc9-x86.zip Step 2: extract file php_ssh2.dll then place it in your extension folder like: D:\AppServ\php5\ext Step 3: extract file libssh2.dll then place it in your PHP’s folder like: D:\AppServ\php5 Step 4: Open file php.ini then […]
Step 1: download Cygwin at http://www.cygwin.com/ For Windows 32bits: http://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe For Windows 64bits: http://www.cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe Step 2: Install Cygwin Find AutoSSH, OpenSSH OpenSSL Zip Unzip Step 3: Open Cygwin terminal To verify if Cygwin (cygrunsrv) is installed properly, run the following command: If you see the screen like It means you install Cygwin successfully!! Otherwise, you […]
Method 1: Use Bitvise Tunnelier 1. Connect ssh: Use Bitvise Tunnelier to login your VPS or dedicated server In the tab services you can see the port like 24211 2. Use the proxy You can use Proxifier to use the proxy quickly. Or you can use proxy settings in your browse: Chrome: Method 2: Use […]
Step 1: Install EPEL repo How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS Step 2: install dependencies If you receive the error: Because you have php5.4 but the Epel repo has php5.3. You must use Remi repo Result: PHP upgrade from 5.4.26 to 5.4.45 Now, you can check php-devel: Now, install libssh2-devel Step 3: Build SSH2 […]
Someday (example: you restart your vps), you can’t use SSH with the sample error: But you can login Kloxo. You can use SSHD server following these steps: Step 1: Login with admin account -> click Servers Step 2: Click localhost Step 3: Click Command Center Step 4: type: sh /sbin/service sshd start Step […]
Step 1: for sure to using latest version for certain packages yum update Step 2: shell command version for update /script/upcp Step 3: cleanup process for certain settings /script/cleanup Note: This step may be take a long time, please be patient waiting. Step 4: restart some services service xinetd restart Step 5: fix web config to make sure using […]
Step 1: Login VPS or dedicated server using SSH. Step 2: Open SSH console. Step 3: Use following commands: service mysqld stop mysqld_safe –skip-grant-tables & mysql -u root mysql> mysql> use mysql; mysql> UPDATE user SET Password = PASSWORD (‘yournewpassword’) WHERE User=’root’; mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES; mysql> quit; service mysqld start [root@localhost ~]# service mysqld stop […]
Step 1: yum search php-soap result: [root@oanhnhau ~]# yum search php-soap Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, protectbase Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * epel: mirrors.solfo.com * updates: mirror.5ninesolutions.com * base: centos.mirror.freedomvoice.com * addons: mirror.pac-12.org * extras: mirrors.usc.edu epel | 3.6 kB 00:00 32b030121b83fbe38c4fd0bcdbbe5334dfde766b-primary.sqlite. | 3.1 MB 00:00 0 packages excluded due to repository protections ============================== Matched: […]
Step 1: Log in to SSH. Step 2: You can check centOS version installed on your dedicated derver / VPS using below SSH command: cat /etc/*release* Result: [root@vps ~]# cat /etc/*release* CentOS release 5.3 (Final) version of centos ssh How to check version of CentOS Linux by SSH The easiest way to check your CentOS […]
If you’ve forgotten your LXAdmin ‘admin’ password, you can change it by taking the following steps: 1. Connect to your VPS via ssh: Use Bitvise Tunnelier to login your VPS or dedicated server 2. Open new terminal console: 3. Run the following command. sh /script/resetpassword master newpassword Now you can use the new password to […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Date setTimezoneOffset method November 21, 2017
- How to chmod folders or files only November 20, 2017
- Using FTP with VPSSIM on CentOS November 20, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS November 11, 2017
- How to create a free Let’s Encrypt certificate on CentOS with NGINX November 11, 2017
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io November 11, 2017
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.