How to install GeoIp module for PHP on Windows Step 1: Download GeoIP release at here Ex: for PHP 5.4 http://windows.php.net/downloads/pecl/releases/geoip/1.0.8/php_geoip-1.0.8-5.4-ts-vc9-x86.zip Step 2: extract file php_geoip.dll then place it in your extension folder like: D:\AppServ\php5\ext Step 3: Download file GeoLiteCity.dat.gz Step 4: extract file GeoLiteCity.dat and rename it to GeoIPCity.dat Step 5: Place this file […]
Example 3: HTTPS Source grabber Result: Note:
When you create a new custom type in WordPress, you need to use Featured image, how to set Featured image in custom post type? Step 1: you must place thumbnail in supports array See example below (for post type: actor): Step 2: You must add theme support for this post type See example below (for […]
Step 1: Install EPEL repo How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS Step 2: install dependencies If you receive the error: Because you have php5.4 but the Epel repo has php5.3. You must use Remi repo Result: PHP upgrade from 5.4.26 to 5.4.45 Now, you can check php-devel: Now, install libssh2-devel Step 3: Build SSH2 […]
(Copyright image: www-mars.lmd.jussieu.fr) In the previous part, we know 3 method to determine the sun’s longitude base on the time. Now, we offer more an method to do this. We search on the book Explanatory Supplement to the Astronomical Almanac, it had equations for roughly calculating the position of the sun relative to the earth […]
Step 1: Use command Step 2: Use command: Then use menu 5. Type your version you want to install like 5.5.9 Type y Now you have PHP 5.5.9
In the previous tutorial, we learn How to upgrade PHP on LINUX, but in that tutorial, we install PHP5.3. Now, how to upgrade PHP5.3 to PHP5.4 on LINUX? Step 1: Find out the version of Centos You can use 2 methods: In this example, we use CentOS 5.3. Step 2: Add new Repository CentOS/RHEL 7.x: […]
Step 1: uninstall httpd Sample output: Sample Output: Note: if you use KLOXO, you will see Now you must reinstall lxphp: Sample Output: Step 3: Verify which version of httpd and php must install Sample output: We can see httpd.i386 For PHP: We can see php53.i386 Step 4: install httpd and php Sample output: Step […]
Part 1: PHP: How to get size of a remote file With a local file, we can get file size of it by using filesize, but with a remote file, how to get size of a remote file? We offer some methods to get size of a remote file. Method 7: Note: after use curl_getinfo, […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.