We can install ForeverJS on CentOS with npm command: Result: To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can read at this tutorial: Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs
In this tutorial, we use Centos 6.8 64bits. Step 1: 1.a: If you Install NodeJS v4: Result: 1.b: If you Install NodeJS v6: Result: 1.c: If you Install NodeJS 0.10: Step 2: Result: Step 3 (optinal): install build tools Now you can check your nodejs version
I have a problem with Nodejs when i upgrade to v4.2.3 for Windows 7 64bits How to fix it. Follow to these steps Step 1: Delete the folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\npm Step 2: Goto the folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm If you see npm and npm.cmd, delete them Done, now you can use npm
We generally use port 80 for http server, and use other port for the Node.js application, ex: localhost:443 for the chat application. How don’t use the port that could enter the nodejs application. We can use the modules mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http of apache. Step 1: configuration the file httpd.conf (ex: D:\AppServ\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf) Step 2: configuration the […]
Foreverjs is not only a simple CLI tool for ensuring that a given script runs continuously, but also has advanced features support running multiple nodejs applications. By using the -w flag, it gives you the option of restarting the server on file changes and we don’t only automatically restart the application when the code changes, […]
Windows 7 32bit Step 1: install Node.js Download the Windows Installer: Eg:http://nodejs.org/dist/v0.10.5/node-v0.10.5-x86.msi You can find more available version of node js here: https://nodejs.org/en/download/releases/ You install Node.js … Step 2: run CMD as Administrator change dir to your application folder (ex: D:\AppServ\www\chat) Step 3: install Socket.io Use command: npm install firstname.lastname@example.org Result: D:\AppServ\www\chat>npm install email@example.com npm […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- jQuery printMe2 plugin July 20, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.