You forgot or you unknow your root MYSQL password! How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux? Step 1: stop MariaDb Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: stop and start Mariadb service Note: You can’t use command service mysql restart
Read this tutorial first: How to create SSH tunnel on Windows by using AutoSSH In step 8, we use the command like: Now, all traffic on local port 1081 will be forwarded to the SSH server on port 3306 (port MYSQL service). The PHP code for test: Result:
mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Step 1: Step 2 If you get the error: You can download it here Result: Step 3 Now you can access phpmyadmin via address: https://tutorialspots.com/6936_mysqladmin27567/ Important note: you only access via server_name defined main hostname in virtual.conf and not via ip access If you see error 404 not found, please check file /etc/csf/csf.conf Must place […]
Mysql command will be: Mysql command will be: With this command will cause one user login without the correct password. => use mysql_real_escape_string to prevent the following: Mysql command will be: Notice: you should use function getEscaped below instead of mysql_real_escape_string
Recently I needed to check the time zone in one of my applications, because it is accessed from multiple locations in United States and soon will be accessed from other countries. The first step was to get an organized list of timezone in PHP. I found an interesting article that shows all Time Zones in […]
Data types and range of data management system MySQL database (Read more) TEXT Data Types in MySQL CHAR CHAR data type for storing a data string of fixed length. It may contain characters, numbers and special characters. The fixed length defined in parenthesis, and always reserve space for this length but not in use. For […]
This tutorial shows you how to restore a big MYSQL-database. Step 1: split MYSQL file into many part We use PHP-script below (ex: split.php) After run this PHP-script, we take a list of many MYSQL files: 1.sql, 2.sql … Step 2: restore MYSQL There are many ways to restore MYSQL, like BIGDUMP, MYSQLDUMPER. Here, I […]
Step 1: Login VPS or dedicated server using SSH. Step 2: Open SSH console. Step 3: Use following commands: service mysqld stop mysqld_safe –skip-grant-tables & mysql -u root mysql> mysql> use mysql; mysql> UPDATE user SET Password = PASSWORD (‘yournewpassword’) WHERE User=’root’; mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES; mysql> quit; service mysqld start [root@localhost ~]# service mysqld stop […]
How to Determine Auto Increment value of a table MYSQL Method 1: Code PHP: Result: 84586 #Showing rows 0 – 0 ( 1 total, Query took 0.0009 sec) Method 2: Code PHP: Method 3: Method 4: Method 5: You must increase the value by one. Method 6 (same with method 5): Method 7: Result: CREATE […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.