If you use an iPod or iPhone as your personal music device, you will undoubtedly been in the position where you have wanted to listen to your device, but it was almost flat! Luckily, you are near a PC, but it is not the PC which has your iTunes account. If you plug it in, […]
One of the things that is different between windows and mac is alt + tab. Sure there is Cmd + Tab, but that switches between different programs. What happens when you have two instances of the same program open? Use: Cmd and ~ Problem solved!
One of the drawbacks of an iPhone is the inability to select your own tracks as the ringtone, however you can make your own by following these steps: 1. Select the track you wish to use. 2. Select the section of the track you wish to have as your ringtone. There are two ways of […]
Where Are The Apps On The Mac? Ever had to rebuild your iTunes library and you own an iPhone? Unfortunately, when you rebuild all your playlists, play counts and ratings, it doesn’t restore your iPhone/iPad apps. These can be found on a Mac in: ~/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/ Where ~ is your username. To add them simply […]
Mac Tips – Take screenshots on a Mac Unlike windows, there is no button for taking screenshots. To perform different screenshot types, see the list below: Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save […]
There are times when you are using a program and all of a sudden it hangs and stops responding! After pressing: the left mouse button, the right mouse button, the spacebar, the enter key, the escape key and the backspace key, you realise that the program is frozen and you need to force quit. No […]
About a year or more a go, I had an issue in my iTunes where all the latest played dates of the songs in my library were all the same. The only way to fix the issue was to shift all my information onto a new user account. However, once I did that, the old […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- jQuery printMe2 plugin July 20, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.