bmon is a monitoring and debugging tool to capture networking related statistics and prepare them visually in a human friendly way. It features various output methods including an interactive curses user interface and a programmable text output for scripting. If your server hasn’t git, follow guide: How to install Git on Centos Linux I install […]
Step 1: use command: vpssim then use menu 1 Step 2: Type 1 to begin add a new website. Type domain like: tutorialspots.com then type yes to crate new database for this website. Done! Wow, that’s simple to add a new website with VPSSIM.
There are many methods to install LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MariaDB & PHP-FPM) on Centos 7. Here we present to you method by using VPSSIM script. First, check your version of the OS of your server by using two command lines below: Example result: We use Centos 7.2 64bits for example. Now, begin to install […]
Step 1: Install EPEL repo How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS Step 2: install dependencies If you receive the error: Because you have php5.4 but the Epel repo has php5.3. You must use Remi repo Result: PHP upgrade from 5.4.26 to 5.4.45 Now, you can check php-devel: Now, install libssh2-devel Step 3: Build SSH2 […]
Some errors may be occur during the installation of Let’s Encrypt on Linux Error 1: How to fix it? Step 1: Result: We see the lines: Step 2: Step 3: Result: Step 4: Open file /root/.local/share/letsencrypt/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/SSL.py then comment out line 1237 Step 5: Re-run this command to re-install letsencrypt Error 2: Read the log file: […]
Let’s Encrypt Step 1: Install Git Check the git command, if command not found, you must install git first: Read: How to install Git on Centos Linux Step 2: install ca-certificates and python pip How to install ca-certificates package on Centos 5.x How to install package python-pip on Centos How to install python pip on […]
Step 1: Install pip Read: How to install python pip on Linux Step 2: install virtualenv Result:
pip is already installed if you’re using Python 2 >=2.7.9 or Python 3 >=3.4 downloaded from python.org. And, pip will already be installed if you’re working in a Virtual Environment created by virtualenv or pyvenv. Otherwise, you must install pip. Method 1: Step 1: install setuptools How to install python setuptools library on Linux Step […]
Setuptools is a tool to download, build, install, upgrade, and uninstall Python packages. Step 1: Result: Step 2: Result:
Method 1: Result: Method 2: Depend on your version of Centos You can choose your file in here like: http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/epel-release-5-4.noarch.rpm Then use command line:
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.