While you add new domain or subdomain, you receive the error: How to fix this error: Step 1: Use this command line: Result: Step 2: Result: Done! Now you can add your domain or subdomain.
Kloxo: how to fix error could_not_add_mail [Error – no authentication database connection. Initial open.]
You might get the error while adding New Domain or Sub-domain with Kloxo Control Panel. To fix it you can follow somes steps below: Step 1: /script/upcp Step 2: /script/fixvpop Step 3: /script/fixmail
If you can’t login Kloxo and you see the error like this figure: How to fix this error? This error means your server unable to write session file to the server. There are several possibility: – Server Hard Disk full – /tmp permission is not writable by server Case 1: you can use this tutorial: […]
Step 1: use this SSH command line: Step 2: Step 3: Done!
Step 1: uninstall httpd Sample output: Sample Output: Note: if you use KLOXO, you will see Now you must reinstall lxphp: Sample Output: Step 3: Verify which version of httpd and php must install Sample output: We can see httpd.i386 For PHP: We can see php53.i386 Step 4: install httpd and php Sample output: Step […]
Kloxo is one of the advanced open source and free web hosting control panel for RHEL / CentOS 5.x. This web hosting control panel included all the leading control panel features such as PHP, MYSQL, Apache, FTP, Perl, CGI and more. Kloxo system requirement A running CentOS 5.x server A Minimum 256MB of RAM to […]
Your linux vps disk space is full, how to check it. The disk space is full because of some reasons like the log file or spam email. Step 1: ssh to your server as root Step 2: change dir to / Step 3: check disk usage: If you use the below command successfully, you can […]
Someday (example: you upgrade Kloxo), your website suddenly not respond. You see in the log file: /var/log/httpd/error_log and watch the error: We can uninstall Xcache following these steps: Step 1: Login SSH Step 2: Use command line: cd /usr/local/lxlabs/kloxo/file/phpini Step 3: Remove the portion below in file php.ini.temp (or you change it by addition ‘;’) […]
Someday (example: you restart your vps), you can’t use SSH with the sample error: But you can login Kloxo. You can use SSHD server following these steps: Step 1: Login with admin account -> click Servers Step 2: Click localhost Step 3: Click Command Center Step 4: type: sh /sbin/service sshd start Step […]
Step 1: for sure to using latest version for certain packages yum update Step 2: shell command version for update /script/upcp Step 3: cleanup process for certain settings /script/cleanup Note: This step may be take a long time, please be patient waiting. Step 4: restart some services service xinetd restart Step 5: fix web config to make sure using […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- jQuery printMe2 plugin July 20, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.