How to determine hosting support IPv6
To check if your Nginx server support Ipv6, you can use this command: Here the example with the server that support Ipv6 you see –with-ipv6. If your nginx server doesn’t support ipv6, you won’t see it, and you will get this error: How to fix it? You must recompile Nginx on your server. Step 1: […]
Step 1: edit file /etc/sysconfig/network First, view the current content of this file Now, append following line: Step 2: Go to folder /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ and find the first network config file: we can find the file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 View the current content of this file: Add following lines: Note: replace by your Ipv6 address range The full […]
Here is the example of Using IPv6 with Nginx in Centos and Centmin Mod Step 1: Go to folder: /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d We can find file tutorialspots.com.conf Step 2: add line Step 3: restart nginx With your domain, you can use CloudFlare to use IPV6
1. Find in folder /opt/configs/apache/conf/domains the domain’s configuration file 2. Find in the file this content: and edit the next line to: 3. Restart service httpd If unsuccessfully you must reboot server.
Step 1: Go to Add site Fill this input with your root domain (not subdomain) and click Begin Scan. Wait for a few seconds Then, click Continue. Step 2: Add AAAA record, you can add for root domain (with @) or sub-domain. Click continuew Step 3: Choose package Step 4: Change your nameservers Step 5: […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.