Method 1: use imagecolorallocatealpha and imagesavealpha Online demo: Method 2: use imagecolortransparent Online demo:
Method 1: Use Bitvise Tunnelier 1. Connect ssh: Use Bitvise Tunnelier to login your VPS or dedicated server In the tab services you can see the port like 24211 2. Use the proxy You can use Proxifier to use the proxy quickly. Or you can use proxy settings in your browse: Chrome: Method 2: Use […]
mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Kloxo: how to fix error could_not_add_mail [Error – no authentication database connection. Initial open.]
You might get the error while adding New Domain or Sub-domain with Kloxo Control Panel. To fix it you can follow somes steps below: Step 1: /script/upcp Step 2: /script/fixvpop Step 3: /script/fixmail
If you can’t login Kloxo and you see the error like this figure: How to fix this error? This error means your server unable to write session file to the server. There are several possibility: – Server Hard Disk full – /tmp permission is not writable by server Case 1: you can use this tutorial: […]
To learn how to validate a phone number, we create a simple example. Step 1: create new android project Step 2: create the layout: res\layout\activity_main.xml Step 3: file MainActivity.java Step 4: run for test Sample phone number for test: (425) 555-1212 +14255551212
To learn how to validate an email address, we create a simple example. Step 1: create new android project Step 2: create the layout: res\layout\activity_main.xml Step 3: file MainActivity.java Step 4: run for test
With a local file, we can get file size of it by using filesize, but with a remote file, how to get size of a remote file? We offer some methods to get size of a remote file Method 1: use CURL Example 1: Result: Example 2: Result: Method 2: Method 3: use fsockopen Method […]
If you link directly to Picasa photos or videos on blogs and website, access is often, just a continuous by the time, have been immediately display an error similar to the following, the image or video is broken. And when that occurs, when you do not want it is too mysterious. Google 403. That’s an […]
Linuxbrew is a fork of Homebrew, the Mac OS package manager, for Linux. It supports only 64-bit x86 platform. To install Linuxbrew, follow these steps: Step 1: Install the dependencies of Linuxbrew Step 2: install Linuxbrew Use the below command: or Result for the first command: Step 3: Add to the file .bashrc or .zshrc […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.