CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION: A callback accepting two parameters. The first is the cURL resource, and the second is a string with the data to be written. The data must be saved by this callback. It must return the exact number of bytes written or the transfer will be aborted with an error. Result: Example 2:
If you set option CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT to true, you can get request header with function curl_getinfo (see example 2) CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION: A callback accepting two parameters. The first is the cURL resource, the second is a string with the header data to be written. The header data must be written by this callback. Return the number of […]
The solution is CURL, this is powerful tool to do it. Here’s the plain example, you can know how to get content of many websites in the same time: Result: PHP code of get1.php,… Online demo: http://demo.tutorialspots.com/curl/curl_multi.php
Curl is a tool for transferring files with URL syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, DICT, FILE and LDAP. Curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, kerberos, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication, file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks. Dependencies: – Cygwin […]
Example 3: HTTPS Source grabber Result: Note:
PHP: Facebook SDK – SSL – CURL doesn’t verify a certificate If we use Facebook SDk and receive an error like: Fatal error: Uncaught CurlException: 60: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed thrown in C:\AppServ\www\xxx\fb\src\base_facebook.php on line 889 Open file base_facebook.php Goto line 873 and add […]
This is a useful class written by me and use it regularly. Features HTTPS connection Basic authorization, HTTP proxy SOCKS5 proxy Cookie jar and much more… For some usage, you can read more: PHP & CURL: step by step
After you read this article: Getting data without risking death with PHP, CURL, you’ve seen the power of CURL. I’ll write more about CURL to introduce a useful PHP class written by me and use it regularly. But first let’s take a CURL research through the examples, step by step: Example 1: GET, include response […]
CURL autogenerate file cookie.txt: # Netscape HTTP Cookie File # http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/cookie_spec.html # This file was generated by libcurl! Edit at your own risk. www.filefactory.com FALSE / FALSE 0 PHPSESSID 8dcolkh52m2eo4rv61aolurjd7 .filefactory.com TRUE / FALSE 1342341229 ff_referrer_hash HDAgPzI bitshare.com FALSE / FALSE 0 PHPSESSID qjv4u6g6k20s8brar2o17msk26 bitshare.com FALSE / FALSE 1342401324 last_file_downloaded b5b7gbwq freakshare.com FALSE /files/9q5hajyh/ FALSE […]
Introduction PHP supports libcurl, a library created by Daniel Stenberg, that allows you to connect and communicate to many different types of servers with many different types of protocols. libcurl currently supports the http, https, ftp, gopher, telnet, dict, file, and ldap protocols. libcurl also supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading (this […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.