mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Read first: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 In this tutorial we will learn how to install and add the RPMforge repository into CentOS 6. Installation: Follow the simple steps below and the RPMforge repo will be installed in seconds. 1. Check version of Centos by the following command: Result: 2. Verify […]
We make an example with Centos 5 32bits. Step 1: Install EPEL Repository Step 2: Installation Rootkit Hunter Step 3: Update Database Step 4: Update system file properties Installation is done! Usage Manual Scan: Note: after installation, it will create automatically the file /etc/cron.daily/rkhunter with content: If you don’t want to use this cronjob (daily), […]
Here is the example on CentOS 5, 32 Bit. Requirements for Phalcon 2.0.x PHP >=5.3.21 GCC compiler Step 1: Install GCC Step 2: install GIT Step 3: Download source Step 4: Install Phalcon Now, add to your php.ini Example for Kloxo, create file phalcon.ini with the content above and upload file to /etc/php.d/ Done! restart […]
In the previous tutorial, we learn How to upgrade PHP on LINUX, but in that tutorial, we install PHP5.3. Now, how to upgrade PHP5.3 to PHP5.4 on LINUX? Step 1: Find out the version of Centos You can use 2 methods: In this example, we use CentOS 5.3. Step 2: Add new Repository CentOS/RHEL 7.x: […]
Step 1: uninstall httpd Sample output: Sample Output: Note: if you use KLOXO, you will see Now you must reinstall lxphp: Sample Output: Step 3: Verify which version of httpd and php must install Sample output: We can see httpd.i386 For PHP: We can see php53.i386 Step 4: install httpd and php Sample output: Step […]
Here are some issues we found: I. Install PHP unsuccessfully After create a website (with a domain/subdomain), you see the PHP code in the website like: The solution: 1. Edit file /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf Add these lines 2. Restart httpd service or reboot server if unsuccess II. Can’t see domain configuration file after create new website The […]
After migration from apache to nginx, your website can’t run. You will get the error: Because Nginx doesn’t support .htaccess file. You can follow these steps below: Step 1: Find your domain conf file i.e. /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf Step 2: use code: I.e. Step 3: restart nginx Done!
KLOXO-MR is special edition (fork) of Kloxo with many features not existing on Kloxo official release (6.1.12+). That fork named as Kloxo-MR (meaning ‘Kloxo fork by Mustafa Ramadhan’). Installation Step 1 Sample output: Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 Step 7 For install Kloxo-MR 6.5.0 Step 8.1 For install Kloxo-MR 7.0.0 […]
Kloxo is one of the advanced open source and free web hosting control panel for RHEL / CentOS 5.x. This web hosting control panel included all the leading control panel features such as PHP, MYSQL, Apache, FTP, Perl, CGI and more. Kloxo system requirement A running CentOS 5.x server A Minimum 256MB of RAM to […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Date setTimezoneOffset method November 21, 2017
- How to chmod folders or files only November 20, 2017
- Using FTP with VPSSIM on CentOS November 20, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS November 11, 2017
- How to create a free Let’s Encrypt certificate on CentOS with NGINX November 11, 2017
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io November 11, 2017
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.