Step 1: Step 2: Result: Step 3: Step 4: Step 5:
Step 1: result: Step 2: Install perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker: depend on your version of Centos. For Centos 5.x 32bits: How to Install perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker on Centos Step 2.1 Result: Step 2.2: Result: Step 2.3: Result: Step 3: Install GCC Step 4: Remove old Git (if exists) Step 5: Step 6: Result: Step 7: Step 8: Done!, now you […]
mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Read first: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 In this tutorial we will learn how to install and add the RPMforge repository into CentOS 6. Installation: Follow the simple steps below and the RPMforge repo will be installed in seconds. 1. Check version of Centos by the following command: Result: 2. Verify […]
We make an example with Centos 5 32bits. Step 1: Install EPEL Repository Step 2: Installation Rootkit Hunter Step 3: Update Database Step 4: Update system file properties Installation is done! Usage Manual Scan: Note: after installation, it will create automatically the file /etc/cron.daily/rkhunter with content: If you don’t want to use this cronjob (daily), […]
Here is the example on CentOS 5, 32 Bit. Requirements for Phalcon 2.0.x PHP >=5.3.21 GCC compiler Step 1: Install GCC Step 2: install GIT Step 3: Download source Step 4: Install Phalcon Now, add to your php.ini Example for Kloxo, create file phalcon.ini with the content above and upload file to /etc/php.d/ Done! restart […]
In the previous tutorial, we learn How to upgrade PHP on LINUX, but in that tutorial, we install PHP5.3. Now, how to upgrade PHP5.3 to PHP5.4 on LINUX? Step 1: Find out the version of Centos You can use 2 methods: In this example, we use CentOS 5.3. Step 2: Add new Repository CentOS/RHEL 7.x: […]
Step 1: uninstall httpd Sample output: Sample Output: Note: if you use KLOXO, you will see Now you must reinstall lxphp: Sample Output: Step 3: Verify which version of httpd and php must install Sample output: We can see httpd.i386 For PHP: We can see php53.i386 Step 4: install httpd and php Sample output: Step […]
Here are some issues we found: I. Install PHP unsuccessfully After create a website (with a domain/subdomain), you see the PHP code in the website like: The solution: 1. Edit file /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf Add these lines 2. Restart httpd service or reboot server if unsuccess II. Can’t see domain configuration file after create new website The […]
After migration from apache to nginx, your website can’t run. You will get the error: Because Nginx doesn’t support .htaccess file. You can follow these steps below: Step 1: Find your domain conf file i.e. /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf Step 2: use code: I.e. Step 3: restart nginx Done!
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.