Like many other Web sites, www.tutorialspots.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Advertising Partners
www.tutorialspots.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. www.tutorialspots.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.tutorialspots.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Cassandra error: cdc_raw_directory is missing and -Dcassandra.storagedir is not set March 9, 2018
- Cassandra error: Exiting due to error while processing commit log during initialization March 9, 2018
- How to compile FFmpeg on CentOS February 24, 2018
- How to install ffmpeg on CentOS 6 and 7 February 24, 2018
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.