There are some methods to encrypt your data with a private key. Method 1: Note: your private key must have string length greater than 8. Example usage: result: ““0bhercjya In the resulting string has special characters. We will convert the resulting string into a nice result: base64_encode Result: YGBgYDBiaGVyY2p5YQ== unpack Result: 606060603062686572636a7961 To decrypt, we […]
Nowadays, most websites come with a search box to improve surfing experience. To make your website looks good, beside having a nice looking theme, you would need a fancy search box to replace the classic ones.
Please read first: PHP SOCKS4 Interface Try to grab data from a HTTPS page like: https://www.google.com we get a empty string string(0) “” or an error 400 Bad Request: string(526) “ 400 Bad Request Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You’re speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled […]
SOCKS was originally developed by David Koblas and subsequently modified and extended by me to its current running version — version 4. It is a protocol that relays TCP sessions at a firewall host to allow application users transparent access across the firewall. Because the protocol is independent of application protocols, it can be (and […]
The MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm is a widely used cryptographic hash function that produces a 128-bit (16-byte) hash value. Specified in RFC 1321, MD5 has been employed in a wide variety of security applications, and is also commonly used to check data integrity. MD5 was designed by Ron Rivest in 1991 to replace an earlier hash […]
Learn to create a simple login system with php + mysql script, this tutorial is easy to follow, teach you step by step. Overview In this tutorial, we create 3 php files for testing our code. 1. login.php 2. checklogin.php 3. login_success.php Steps 1. Create table “members” in database “test”. 2. Create file login.php. 3. […]
1. Fetch File Information There are two formats of 4shared.com’s link download: Format 1: like: http://www.4shared.com/file/253231421/73f7da19(/GoodFellas.html)? http://www.4shared.com/file/246032259/f70f9982(/_online.html)? Format 2: like: http://www.4shared.com/video/ABBPbvS8(/Divided_Heart.html)? ()? meaning yes or no step 1 using regular expression to detect format of link: with format 1, fileID is 253231421 or 246032259 with format 2, we use API’s function: decodeLink to find fileID […]
Introduction PHP supports libcurl, a library created by Daniel Stenberg, that allows you to connect and communicate to many different types of servers with many different types of protocols. libcurl currently supports the http, https, ftp, gopher, telnet, dict, file, and ldap protocols. libcurl also supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading (this […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.