This is a useful class written by me and use it regularly. Features HTTPS connection Basic authorization, HTTP proxy SOCKS5 proxy Cookie jar and much more… For some usage, you can read more: PHP & CURL: step by step
Border or border around an element on a web page can be defined in CSS. Border can give the color, thickness and style. All we know for the three basic styles: Solid (solid line), Dashed (dotted line) and Dotted (dotted line), but you know that there are more?
Horizontal drop down menu in several levels – or as we “drop down menu multilevel horisontal” is a common element of the website. When you first decide to locate in our code seems to be a very simple task, a few lines of html, css and a pair of nearly!
After you read this article: Getting data without risking death with PHP, CURL, you’ve seen the power of CURL. I’ll write more about CURL to introduce a useful PHP class written by me and use it regularly. But first let’s take a CURL research through the examples, step by step: Example 1: GET, include response […]
You’ve probably noticed at some sites a little message, mainly in the page footer, type ‘ Page generated in 0th seconds …. ‘or something similar. Here you can learn how to easily make using PHP microtime() function
Please read PHP: Methods to encrypt and decrypt with private key (part 1) PHP: Methods to encrypt and decrypt with private key (part 2) Method 3: use xor encryption Example usage: result: It isn’t a nice result, we need to convert to a nice result: base64_encode Result: AAAAAAAAExoFFhsXRA== unpack Result: 000000000000131a05161b1744 To decrypt, we use […]
CURL autogenerate file cookie.txt: # Netscape HTTP Cookie File # http://curl.haxx.se/rfc/cookie_spec.html # This file was generated by libcurl! Edit at your own risk. www.filefactory.com FALSE / FALSE 0 PHPSESSID 8dcolkh52m2eo4rv61aolurjd7 .filefactory.com TRUE / FALSE 1342341229 ff_referrer_hash HDAgPzI bitshare.com FALSE / FALSE 0 PHPSESSID qjv4u6g6k20s8brar2o17msk26 bitshare.com FALSE / FALSE 1342401324 last_file_downloaded b5b7gbwq freakshare.com FALSE /files/9q5hajyh/ FALSE […]
Please read PHP: Methods to encrypt and decrypt with private key (part 1) Method 2: use arcfour algorithm Example usage: result: It isn’t a nice result, we need to convert to a nice result: base64_encode Result: 77cOFdy5O3YaciW/Zw== unpack Result: efb70e15dcb93b761a7225bf67 To decrypt, we use this code: We get the result: your password If we encrypt […]
There are some methods to encrypt your data with a private key. Method 1: Note: your private key must have string length greater than 8. Example usage: result: ““0bhercjya In the resulting string has special characters. We will convert the resulting string into a nice result: base64_encode Result: YGBgYDBiaGVyY2p5YQ== unpack Result: 606060603062686572636a7961 To decrypt, we […]
Nowadays, most websites come with a search box to improve surfing experience. To make your website looks good, beside having a nice looking theme, you would need a fancy search box to replace the classic ones.
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.