Example: we need protect folder /home/nginx/domains/tutorialspots.com/public/secure with a username and password. Step 1: login server via SSH Step 2: create file .htpasswd eg: /home/nginx/domains/tutorialspots.com/public/secure/.htpasswd you can replace username with your name login eg: admin Then you will see: Example result: You will get file .htaccess with content like: You can use this command to generate […]
This routine calculates the distance between two points (given the latitude/longitude of those points). It is being used to calculate the distance between two locations: Example: Result: 423232.8593012345 Note: Result as meters Ellipsoidal parameters: Name Major axis, a (km) Flattening (f) WGS84 6378.13700 1/298.257223563 GRS80/NAD83 6378.13700 1/298.257222101 WGS66 6378.145 1/298.25 GRS67/IAU68 6378.16000 1/298.2472 WGS72 6378.135 […]
Read first: Example User Agent Strings mobile How to detect WebView Android We see that, WebView user-agent string contains string Version, we do a test: Result: Other test: Result: So, we have method: How to detect UIWebView IOS Example: Result: Update:
User Agent Strings A browser’s user agent string (UA) helps identify which browser is being used, what version, and on which operating system. When feature detection APIs are not available, use the UA to customize behavior or content to specific browser versions. Like all other browsers, Chrome for Android sends this information in the User-Agent […]
Test the App SDKs for mobile platforms often come bundled with emulators that execute a device image, so that you can launch the app from the home screen and see how it interacts with many platform features. Run a command such as the following to rebuild the app and view it within a specific platform’s […]
Build the App By default, cordova create script generates a skeletal web-based application whose start page is the project’s www/index.html file. Any initialization should be specified as part of the deviceready event handler defined in www/js/index.js. Run the following command to build the project for all platforms: $ cordova build You can optionally limit the […]
Cordova: how to fix error: The connection to the server was unsuccessful. (file:///android_assets/www/index.html)
how to fix error: The connection to the server was unsuccessful. (file:///android_assets/www/index.html) ??? There are three methods: Method 1: open file config.xml and add this line: Rebuild app, now success. Method 2: open file config.xml and add these lines Method 3: 3.1 Rename your index.html to “main.html” 3.2 Create a new “index.html” and put the […]
To build and run apps, you need to install SDKs for each platform you wish to target. Alternatively, if you are using browser for development you can use browser platform which does not require any platform SDKs. To check if you satisfy requirements for building the platform: $ cordova requirements Requirements check results for android: […]
All subsequent commands need to be run within the project’s directory, or any subdirectories: $ cd hello Add the platforms that you want to target your app. We will add the ‘ios’ and ‘android’ platform and ensure they get saved to config.xml and package.json: $ cordova platform add ios $ cordova platform add android Result: […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- PHP function ord of unicode character January 19, 2018
- simplest Hash algorithm PHP January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.