Step 1: First you must trans-code into standard MEPG-2 : Example: Step 2: join Example:
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
Go to the directory where you maintain your source code, and create a cordova project: This creates the required directory structure for your cordova app. By default, the cordova create script generates a skeletal web-based application whose home page is the project’s www/index.html file. Example: Cordova project directory structure Directory structure Cordova CLI works with […]
Step 1: Step 2: Result: Result: You can use crond to run below command twice per day: https://certbot.eff.org/#centos6-nginx
You can find this file at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager or C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager Back up this file first (ex: IDMGrHlp.exe.bak) Edit file by Notepad++ or any editor program, delete all content and save file. Note: this file is readonly, so you must turn off this property
Sometimes, you get the error: 504 Gateway Time-out on Nginx like this figure, how to fix it. This is simple. You follow 2 below steps: Step 1: Add this line to your PHP file or You can change 120 to the seconds you want. Step 2: You edit the file .conf like /etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf, you will […]
Step 1: log into your Google account then go to the website: https://console.developers.google.com/projectselector/apis/credentials Step 2: Click on the blue button “Create a project”. Step 3: click on the button “CREATE”. Wait a few seconds then you see the screen: Click on the blue button “Create credentials”, you will see 4 options to choose. Step 4: […]
When you use Git, you see the error: How to fix it? It’s simple: you just need to delete the file .git/index.lock You can use this command:
You must have an account on BitBucket. Step 1: Download SourceTree for Windows: https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTreeSetup_184.108.40.206.exe Step 2: install Click Next. Click Next. Click Install. Check Lauch SourceTree then click Finish. Step 3: Click I agree then Continue Step 4: Click Go to my Atlassian Step 5: Enter name of your organization, then click Generate License Download […]
Read the old version: Vesta Control Panel installation Vesta CP available for 1. RHEL 5,6,7 2. CentOS 5,6,7 3. Debian 6,7,8 4. Ubuntu 12.04-15.10 Step 1: Download installation script curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh or you can custom your command by go to Advanced Install Settings in website: https://vestacp.com/ result: Step 2: bash vst-install.sh Result: (Example […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- PHP function ord of unicode character January 19, 2018
- simplest Hash algorithm PHP January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.