Curl is a tool for transferring files with URL syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, DICT, FILE and LDAP. Curl supports HTTPS certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, kerberos, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication, file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks. Dependencies: – Cygwin […]
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
Cygwin don’t support command yum for install a new package. But we can use apt-cyg to install a new package on within Cygwin. apt-cyg is a Cygwin package manager. It includes a command-line installer for Cygwin which cooperates with Cygwin Setup and uses the same repository. Step 1: install apt-cyg Now, you can check if […]
Let’s discuss “Generate Website Traffic“. Basically, there are a lot of ways to generate website traffic, but some of them are the instant way that can bring a lot of traffic at a time. The problem in using these type of method is that they can not bring permanent traffic. Here is an great article […]
So, now here is a thousand of dollars question “How to get traffic from Reddit“. Before you start reading the article you should know that what things you will learn in the article. Basically, the article is all about increasing your views through Reddit. In this whole article, I will share my experience with you, […]
Before we start learning On-page SEO you should know that there are two types of SEO: On-Page SEO Off-Page SEO But, here we will discuss only on page SEO. When people talk about On-page SEO, I am sure you have heard of Meta tags, Headings, Keywords Density, etc. But, the reality is google love those […]
Example: you want to change old domain (tutorialspots.com) to the new (tutorialspots.net). There are some reasons e.x your domain is banned by Google. Edit your .conf file e.x: /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf or or For SSL and non-SSL
Step 1: Download Composer-Setup Step 2: Run Setup If you see the warning: Some settings on your machine may cause stability issues with Composer. If you encounter issues, try to change the following: The OpenSSL library (0.9.8t) used by PHP does not support TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.1. If possible you should upgrade OpenSSL to version 1.0.1 […]
In some case, you can’t access SSH example: How to manage your VPS? Step 1: go to your solusVM like: Login your account, then select your VPS Step 2: enter Serial Console Step 3: Choose the duration you want to access SSH then press Create Session You will see Step 4: You can use Cygwin […]
Part 1: How to register an unlimited storage account Google Drive Step 6: additional personal information Follow these below pictures: Then click Save & Continue … Step 7: Education history: high school Select High School then Select high school attended like: A Philip Randolph Lead Acad. Then click Save & Continue … Step 8: Education […]
If you are the person who has the habit of storing the information, your data through the inclusion of the file up to the Google cloud Drive then don’t worry because of the overload of the file to keep making capacity of the Drive not enough offers for you. Here we introduce to you how […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Date setTimezoneOffset method November 21, 2017
- How to chmod folders or files only November 20, 2017
- Using FTP with VPSSIM on CentOS November 20, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS November 11, 2017
- How to create a free Let’s Encrypt certificate on CentOS with NGINX November 11, 2017
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io November 11, 2017
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS October 3, 2017
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.