Cygwin don’t support command yum for install a new package. But we can use apt-cyg to install a new package on within Cygwin. apt-cyg is a Cygwin package manager. It includes a command-line installer for Cygwin which cooperates with Cygwin Setup and uses the same repository. Step 1: install apt-cyg Now, you can check if […]
Archive | UncategorizedRSS feed for this section
Let’s discuss “Generate Website Traffic“. Basically, there are a lot of ways to generate website traffic, but some of them are the instant way that can bring a lot of traffic at a time. The problem in using these type of method is that they can not bring permanent traffic. Here is an great article […]
So, now here is a thousand of dollars question “How to get traffic from Reddit“. Before you start reading the article you should know that what things you will learn in the article. Basically, the article is all about increasing your views through Reddit. In this whole article, I will share my experience with you, […]
Before we start learning On-page SEO you should know that there are two types of SEO: On-Page SEO Off-Page SEO But, here we will discuss only on page SEO. When people talk about On-page SEO, I am sure you have heard of Meta tags, Headings, Keywords Density, etc. But, the reality is google love those […]
Example: you want to change old domain (tutorialspots.com) to the new (tutorialspots.net). There are some reasons e.x your domain is banned by Google. Edit your .conf file e.x: /usr/local/nginx/conf/conf.d/tutorialspots.com.conf or or For SSL and non-SSL
Step 1: Download Composer-Setup Step 2: Run Setup If you see the warning: Some settings on your machine may cause stability issues with Composer. If you encounter issues, try to change the following: The OpenSSL library (0.9.8t) used by PHP does not support TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.1. If possible you should upgrade OpenSSL to version 1.0.1 […]
In some case, you can’t access SSH example: How to manage your VPS? Step 1: go to your solusVM like: Login your account, then select your VPS Step 2: enter Serial Console Step 3: Choose the duration you want to access SSH then press Create Session You will see Step 4: You can use Cygwin […]
Part 1: How to register an unlimited storage account Google Drive Step 6: additional personal information Follow these below pictures: Then click Save & Continue … Step 7: Education history: high school Select High School then Select high school attended like: A Philip Randolph Lead Acad. Then click Save & Continue … Step 8: Education […]
If you are the person who has the habit of storing the information, your data through the inclusion of the file up to the Google cloud Drive then don’t worry because of the overload of the file to keep making capacity of the Drive not enough offers for you. Here we introduce to you how […]
Read this tutorial first: How to create SSH tunnel on Windows by using AutoSSH In step 8, we use the command like: Now, all traffic on local port 1081 will be forwarded to the SSH server on port 3306 (port MYSQL service). The PHP code for test: Result:
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.