You forgot or you unknow your root MYSQL password! How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux? Step 1: stop MariaDb Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: stop and start Mariadb service Note: You can’t use command service mysql restart
Archive | MYSQLRSS feed for this section
Step 1: Result: Step 2: As of MySQL 5.7.6, use ALTER USER: Before 5.7.6, use SET PASSWORD: Note: you must use strong password like: Tutorialspots*123456 Example: Result: Similar tutorial: Change root password MYSQL in Kloxo via SSH
After the installation MySQL-community-server 5.7 on linux, you will need to find the default root password. How to know it? You can find the password you need at /var/log/mysqld.log Or you can use the command: Result: You can see the default password is oB&Vl>cdm7Fq
Step 1: download RMP file, for Centos 6.x 64bits, you can use file: http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-5.7-community/el/6/x86_64/mysql57-community-release-el6-7.noarch.rpm Depend on version of CentOS, you can find your file at here Result: Step 2: result: Step 3: Result: Step 4: Result: Done! Now you can check Mysql status: Result: How to know the default root password of MYSQL 5.7 How […]
There are many methods to install LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MariaDB & PHP-FPM) on Centos 7. Here we present to you method by using VPSSIM script. First, check your version of the OS of your server by using two command lines below: Example result: We use Centos 7.2 64bits for example. Now, begin to install […]
mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Log into Phpmyadmin, goto table oc_user, we’ll show: The password was encrypt with the randomized salt. Now we research which method used to encrypt the password: Open file admin/model/user/user.php line 16 We show the code: Now try to reset new password with mysql command: We show: Copy the new hash password: 116a9ddc54564ca49ee884c05b159bba7a58952f and edit the […]
Mysql command will be: Mysql command will be: With this command will cause one user login without the correct password. => use mysql_real_escape_string to prevent the following: Mysql command will be: Notice: you should use function getEscaped below instead of mysql_real_escape_string
Recently I needed to check the time zone in one of my applications, because it is accessed from multiple locations in United States and soon will be accessed from other countries. The first step was to get an organized list of timezone in PHP. I found an interesting article that shows all Time Zones in […]
Data types and range of data management system MySQL database (Read more) TEXT Data Types in MySQL CHAR CHAR data type for storing a data string of fixed length. It may contain characters, numbers and special characters. The fixed length defined in parenthesis, and always reserve space for this length but not in use. For […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- Let’s Encrypt: how to fix error Received 2 certificate(s), first certificate had names February 1, 2018
- How to fix Nginx error 403 Forbidden January 26, 2018
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.