You forgot or you unknow your root MYSQL password! How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux? Step 1: stop MariaDb Result: Step 2: Result: Step 3: stop and start Mariadb service Note: You can’t use command service mysql restart
Archive | MYSQLRSS feed for this section
Step 1: Result: Step 2: As of MySQL 5.7.6, use ALTER USER: Before 5.7.6, use SET PASSWORD: Note: you must use strong password like: Tutorialspots*123456 Example: Result: Similar tutorial: Change root password MYSQL in Kloxo via SSH
After the installation MySQL-community-server 5.7 on linux, you will need to find the default root password. How to know it? You can find the password you need at /var/log/mysqld.log Or you can use the command: Result: You can see the default password is oB&Vl>cdm7Fq
Step 1: download RMP file, for Centos 6.x 64bits, you can use file: http://repo.mysql.com/yum/mysql-5.7-community/el/6/x86_64/mysql57-community-release-el6-7.noarch.rpm Depend on version of CentOS, you can find your file at here Result: Step 2: result: Step 3: Result: Step 4: Result: Done! Now you can check Mysql status: Result: How to know the default root password of MYSQL 5.7 How […]
There are many methods to install LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MariaDB & PHP-FPM) on Centos 7. Here we present to you method by using VPSSIM script. First, check your version of the OS of your server by using two command lines below: Example result: We use Centos 7.2 64bits for example. Now, begin to install […]
mtop (MySQL top) monitors a MySQL database showing the queries which are taking the most amount of time to complete. Features include ‘zooming’ in on a process to show the complete query and ‘explaining’ the query optimizer information. Step 1: Install RPMForge on CentOS For Centos 5: How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS […]
Log into Phpmyadmin, goto table oc_user, we’ll show: The password was encrypt with the randomized salt. Now we research which method used to encrypt the password: Open file admin/model/user/user.php line 16 We show the code: Now try to reset new password with mysql command: We show: Copy the new hash password: 116a9ddc54564ca49ee884c05b159bba7a58952f and edit the […]
Mysql command will be: Mysql command will be: With this command will cause one user login without the correct password. => use mysql_real_escape_string to prevent the following: Mysql command will be: Notice: you should use function getEscaped below instead of mysql_real_escape_string
Recently I needed to check the time zone in one of my applications, because it is accessed from multiple locations in United States and soon will be accessed from other countries. The first step was to get an organized list of timezone in PHP. I found an interesting article that shows all Time Zones in […]
Data types and range of data management system MySQL database (Read more) TEXT Data Types in MySQL CHAR CHAR data type for storing a data string of fixed length. It may contain characters, numbers and special characters. The fixed length defined in parenthesis, and always reserve space for this length but not in use. For […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.