There are times when you are using a program and all of a sudden it hangs and stops responding! After pressing: the left mouse button, the right mouse button, the spacebar, the enter key, the escape key and the backspace key, you realise that the program is frozen and you need to force quit. No […]
About a year or more a go, I had an issue in my iTunes where all the latest played dates of the songs in my library were all the same. The only way to fix the issue was to shift all my information onto a new user account. However, once I did that, the old […]
Step 1: yum search php-soap result: [root@oanhnhau ~]# yum search php-soap Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, protectbase Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * epel: mirrors.solfo.com * updates: mirror.5ninesolutions.com * base: centos.mirror.freedomvoice.com * addons: mirror.pac-12.org * extras: mirrors.usc.edu epel | 3.6 kB 00:00 32b030121b83fbe38c4fd0bcdbbe5334dfde766b-primary.sqlite. | 3.1 MB 00:00 0 packages excluded due to repository protections ============================== Matched: […]
Method 1: Using preg_match_all function: Example: Result: Method 2: Example: Result: Bug: Result:
Currently on PHP does not have a multibyte (UTF-8) version of ucfirst function. I wrote some multibyte mb_ucfirst function: You must call these functions before: Method 1: Method 2: Method 3: Method 4: Method 5: New update 12/02/2015 Example: Result: How to make a string’s first character Uppercase-Multibyte?
Read this article first: Simple PHP OCR with GD Step 1: Goto http://chotot.vn we can see many pictures contain telephone number. We find that these pictures that contain a maximum of 11 digits, and have the same font, same size. We use 3 pictures contain all number from 0 to 9: http://www.chotot.vn/pg/0Njg2ODY2AAAAAAAAAAAAAJl+piriBW+L/QY=.gif http://www.chotot.vn/pg/0Njg3NTA0AAAAAAAAAAAAALuxb72u/MXOO9k=.gif http://www.chotot.vn/pg/0Njg3NTA3AAAAAAAAAAAAACXjI28Lu8wq5LCY.gif Step […]
A little shared information to you that an error when using localhost in this kind of error: Site error: the file D\appserv\www\aplication\file.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to be installed by the site administrator. To resolve you can follow the following steps: 1. Download first ionCube Loader 2. Then you extract file zip / […]
With this tutorial, we are going to take a look at the best way to configure a local web server to serve fake domain/subdomains (or virtual hosts) accessible via our browser of choice. Using virtual hosts is a really useful solution to isolate configurations for each virtual host–and it’s easier to migrate code. We are […]
In this tutorial we will learn how to install and add the Remi Repository into LINUX (RHEL/CentOS 5-6, Fedora 12-17). Follow the simple steps below and the rpmforge repo will be installed in seconds. 1. Verify 32 Bit or 64 Bit: Verify if your server is 32 bit or 64 bit. Use this tutorialspots.com article […]
MYSQL: How to DELETE with INNER JOIN There are 2 tables, proxy and proxy2, and I need to delete data from proxy. proxy.md5 = proxy2.md5 is the only thing that “connect” the tables. I have tried this script but it doesn’t work: Result: #1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Cassandra error: cdc_raw_directory is missing and -Dcassandra.storagedir is not set March 9, 2018
- Cassandra error: Exiting due to error while processing commit log during initialization March 9, 2018
- How to compile FFmpeg on CentOS February 24, 2018
- How to install ffmpeg on CentOS 6 and 7 February 24, 2018
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.