Please read PHP: Methods to encrypt and decrypt with private key (part 1) Method 2: use arcfour algorithm Example usage: result: It isn’t a nice result, we need to convert to a nice result: base64_encode Result: 77cOFdy5O3YaciW/Zw== unpack Result: efb70e15dcb93b761a7225bf67 To decrypt, we use this code: We get the result: your password If we encrypt […]
There are some methods to encrypt your data with a private key. Method 1: Note: your private key must have string length greater than 8. Example usage: result: ““0bhercjya In the resulting string has special characters. We will convert the resulting string into a nice result: base64_encode Result: YGBgYDBiaGVyY2p5YQ== unpack Result: 606060603062686572636a7961 To decrypt, we […]
Please read first: PHP SOCKS4 Interface Try to grab data from a HTTPS page like: https://www.google.com we get a empty string string(0) “” or an error 400 Bad Request: string(526) “ 400 Bad Request Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reason: You’re speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled […]
SOCKS was originally developed by David Koblas and subsequently modified and extended by me to its current running version — version 4. It is a protocol that relays TCP sessions at a firewall host to allow application users transparent access across the firewall. Because the protocol is independent of application protocols, it can be (and […]
1. Fetch File Information There are two formats of 4shared.com’s link download: Format 1: like: http://www.4shared.com/file/253231421/73f7da19(/GoodFellas.html)? http://www.4shared.com/file/246032259/f70f9982(/_online.html)? Format 2: like: http://www.4shared.com/video/ABBPbvS8(/Divided_Heart.html)? ()? meaning yes or no step 1 using regular expression to detect format of link: with format 1, fileID is 253231421 or 246032259 with format 2, we use API’s function: decodeLink to find fileID […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- jQuery printMe2 plugin July 20, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.