If you use an iPod or iPhone as your personal music device, you will undoubtedly been in the position where you have wanted to listen to your device, but it was almost flat! Luckily, you are near a PC, but it is not the PC which has your iTunes account. If you plug it in, […]
Music – Rating One thing that I constantly find myself doing is rating music. For some reason, it never seems to end, most likely because I’m always scoring new music. This probably won’t be a problem in a little while, as I won’t have money to burn anymore! But I found some ways to tackle […]
This is a tough one, as there are many extremely long words which just aren’t words and have been created just to be ridiculously long. The longest word which actually has a meaning is: antidisestablishmentarianism. (28 letters) Which means “opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England”. Unofficially, the longest word is: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. (45 […]
One of the things that is different between windows and mac is alt + tab. Sure there is Cmd + Tab, but that switches between different programs. What happens when you have two instances of the same program open? Use: Cmd and ~ Problem solved!
One of the drawbacks of an iPhone is the inability to select your own tracks as the ringtone, however you can make your own by following these steps: 1. Select the track you wish to use. 2. Select the section of the track you wish to have as your ringtone. There are two ways of […]
Where Are The Apps On The Mac? Ever had to rebuild your iTunes library and you own an iPhone? Unfortunately, when you rebuild all your playlists, play counts and ratings, it doesn’t restore your iPhone/iPad apps. These can be found on a Mac in: ~/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/ Where ~ is your username. To add them simply […]
Mac Tips – Take screenshots on a Mac Unlike windows, there is no button for taking screenshots. To perform different screenshot types, see the list below: Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save […]
There are times when you are using a program and all of a sudden it hangs and stops responding! After pressing: the left mouse button, the right mouse button, the spacebar, the enter key, the escape key and the backspace key, you realise that the program is frozen and you need to force quit. No […]
About a year or more a go, I had an issue in my iTunes where all the latest played dates of the songs in my library were all the same. The only way to fix the issue was to shift all my information onto a new user account. However, once I did that, the old […]
Step 1: yum search php-soap result: [root@oanhnhau ~]# yum search php-soap Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, protectbase Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * epel: mirrors.solfo.com * updates: mirror.5ninesolutions.com * base: centos.mirror.freedomvoice.com * addons: mirror.pac-12.org * extras: mirrors.usc.edu epel | 3.6 kB 00:00 32b030121b83fbe38c4fd0bcdbbe5334dfde766b-primary.sqlite. | 3.1 MB 00:00 0 packages excluded due to repository protections ============================== Matched: […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- How to join some mp4 file into one mp4 January 20, 2018
- How to install node-canvas on Windows January 20, 2018
- Install node-gyp on Windows January 19, 2018
- PHP function ord of unicode character January 19, 2018
- simplest Hash algorithm PHP January 19, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.