How to check if the vertices of polygon are in clockwise or counter-clockwise order? There are many of method to check this. We offer some method below: Method 1: Use ComputeArea function: Method 2: Note: It is assumed that the polygon is simple (does not intersect itself or have holes) Example: Result: int(-1)
Calculating the signed area for an polygon can be found when you know the coordinates of the vertices. We offer 3 methods below: Method 1: Method 2: Method 3: Method 4: Note: If you list the points in a clockwise order instead of counterclockwise, you will get the negative of the area. Hence this can […]
mytop is a ‘top’ clone for MySQL. mytop is a console-based (non-gui) tool for monitoring the threads and overall performance of MySQL 3.22.x, 3.23.x, and 4.x servers. It runs on most Unix systems which have Perl, DBI, and Term::ReadKey installed. And with Term::ANSIColor installed you even get color. As of version 0.7, it even runs […]
If you’ve forgotten your LXAdmin ‘admin’ password, you can change it by taking the following steps: 1. Connect to your VPS via ssh: Use Bitvise Tunnelier to login your VPS or dedicated server 2. Open new terminal console: 3. Run the following command. sh /script/resetpassword master newpassword Now you can use the new password to […]
PHP function to detect Point in Polygon: Test for convex polygon: Result: IN OUT Test for concave polygon: Result: OUT IN OUT Note: we only apply this method for simple polygon (non-self-intersecting polygon). Test for complex polygon (self-intersecting polygon) Result: OUT OUT OUT Error for point 2.
This routine calculates the distance between two points (given the latitude/longitude of those points). It is being used to calculate the distance between two locations: Example: Result: 434916.310601 Note: Result as meters Ellipsoidal parameters: Name Major axis, a (km) Flattening (f) WGS84 6378.13700 1/298.257223563 GRS80/NAD83 6378.13700 1/298.257222101 WGS66 6378.145 1/298.25 GRS67/IAU68 6378.16000 1/298.2472 WGS72 6378.135 […]
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- PHP: Using SOCKS4 with SSL connection August 8, 2012
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- RoundCube: how to save a draft email April 27, 2013
- Linux: Cron job to monitor for php-fpm service problem September 17, 2017
- How to reset MariaDb root password on Linux August 20, 2017
- PHP array_shift equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- PHP parse_str equivalent in golang August 16, 2017
- How to fix IDMGrHlp.exe use high CPU August 15, 2017
- How to prevent ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR on chrome August 11, 2017
- fsockopen equivalent in golang August 6, 2017
- How to run golang web server forever on Linux August 6, 2017
- How to install golang on Centos August 5, 2017
- Install PHP 7 on CentOS 7 July 24, 2017
- Test vectors TEA | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: TEA block cipher implement i...
- Scraping web content by using YQL | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read first: HTML XPath examples […...
- How to change Mysql root password | Free Online Tutorials: […] Similar tutorial: Change root password M...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to change Mysql root password [̷...
- How to install MYSQL on Centos | Free Online Tutorials: […] How to know the default root password of...
- How to install and use ForeverJS on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] To learn how to use ForeverJS, you can r...
- Managing Nodejs servers with foreverjs | Free Online Tutorials: […] Read more: How to install and use Foreve...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.