Step 1: Plugins -> add new Step 2: Search: “MathJax-LaTeX” Step 3: Click “Install now” Step 4: Click “Activate Plugin” to activate that plugin. If your see the error below, you can fix following some steps below. Step a: Plugins -> Editor Step b: select MathJax-LaTex Step c: click “Select” You can see in lines […]
Twitter does not have anyone to use the site. Face Book – is next to the Twitter community website. In the United States of America can not run without the Twitter website as saying so that Twitter has become their life. Celebrities on Twitter is often higher than the Face book. Pop singers and politicians, […]
HTML is the most used Internet application. html and can not do anything alone. then joined with the CSS program will only add to the beauty. Web pages can be easily designed with CSS taxes. Palakuvatarku CSS programs are all very difficult. Let’s see how to create a menu with CSS column. Using this menu […]
Hello Friends Today we are discuss Text-Shadow With CSS.this Word Firefox,safari,Chrome and Internet explorer Is Not Working . The CSS 2 property text-shadow is supported in Safari since version 3 (also available for Windows), Opera since 9.5, Firefox since 3.1, Google Chrome since version 2, Konqueror and iCab.
Is it possible to get image path from some text using PHP ? For example, we have a text with such code somewhere inside it This text is stored in DB (as article). How to get image path (in this example it is – http://tutorialspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/1.png) from text? Of course, text and images varies from article […]
This tutorial will demonstrate how to make a basic poll using PHP, and store the results in MySQL DEMO: HERE
Some functions to convert Numeric Character Reference (NCR) to UTF8: Method 01 Ex: Result: La Fenêtre de Soleil Alternative methods: Method 02 Method 03 Ex: result: Peut être Next: PHP: Convert Numeric Character Reference to UTF8 – Part 2
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to get current web page url from your web browser address bar using PHP script Syntax We use variable $_SERVER in php to get full url from address bar: $_SERVER[‘HTTP_HOST’] – This variable will show only server name. $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’] – This variable will show you the path to file […]
Example 1: result: Array ( [red] => 0 [green] => 255 [blue] => 103 ) Example 2: result: 0,255,103 Example 3: result: 34,255,102 Example 4: result: Array ( [red] => 34 [green] => 255 [blue] => 102 ) Other function hex2rgb
- How to add packages after install Cygwin August 19, 2016
- How to install SSH daemon on Windows May 21, 2016
- How to install Git on Centos Linux May 6, 2016
- How to Install RPMforge yum repository on CentOS 5 May 6, 2013
- How to Install EPEL repo on CentOS May 6, 2016
- How to install python pip on Linux May 6, 2016
- Verify CentOS 32 or 64 bit? May 6, 2013
- PHP: Sending E-mail with Gmail SMTP and PHPMailer August 2, 2013
- How to creat PHP Login Script August 8, 2012
- Cassandra error: cdc_raw_directory is missing and -Dcassandra.storagedir is not set March 9, 2018
- Cassandra error: Exiting due to error while processing commit log during initialization March 9, 2018
- How to compile FFmpeg on CentOS February 24, 2018
- How to install ffmpeg on CentOS 6 and 7 February 24, 2018
- How to combine multiple partitions into one large in CentOS February 21, 2018
- How to install mhddfs on CentOS 7 February 20, 2018
- Nginx: how to fix error: open() “/var/run/nginx.pid” failed February 11, 2018
- How to install Wowza streaming server on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to install Java on CentOS February 10, 2018
- How to fix Node.js error: SSL Error: CERT_NOT_YET_VALID February 8, 2018
- How to create websocket secure by using NodeJS | Free Online Tutorials: […] In this article: How to run a https webs...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Note: this is in practice, in production...
- How to run a https website with Nodejs, express and socket.io | Free Online Tutorials: […] Step 1: generate RSA key Use command lin...
- How to install bmon – Bandwidth Monitor on CentOS | Free Online Tutorials: […] If your server hasn’t git, follow ...
- PHP CURL: How to limit read size | Free Online Tutorials: […] case, we need to read a first part of a ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.